PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND ALL OUR SERVICES CAREFULLY.
We are Simplyweight Limited (Ltd), a company registered in India (company no. 150403) with registered office: Flat No B1, First Floor, New No 14, Old No 20, Dr. Nair Road, T. Nagar, Chennai, 600017. Simplyweight Ltd hereinafter will be referred to as “Simplyweight” in this document.
By using our UK website, currently located at www.simplyweight.in and/or using any of the services accessible through it provided by us (the “Services”), you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, these terms and conditions for as long as you continue to use the Website or Services which, together, constitutes our agreement with each other (the “Agreement”). Our Services includes, but does not limit to: our Simplyweight Online Plan and any other free or paid online membership. The terms “Simplyweight Online Plan”, “Simplyweight Online”, “The Online Plan”, “Online Plan”, “Simplyweight App”, “Membership”, “Subscription” and any variation of these terminologies are covered under our definition of the “Services”. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Variations in formatting, font, punctuation and use of the prefixes or suffixes such as “Ltd/Ltd.” will be interchangeable and also refer to the same.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES.
If you do not comply with the Agreement at any time, we reserve the right to cancel or terminate your user account, and/or block your access to the Website (or any part thereof) and/or Services.
We can change these terms and conditions at our sole discretion at any time, with or without notice. Your continued use of this Website or the Services after the posting of revisions to these terms and conditions will constitute your acceptance of such revisions to our Agreement.
Your use of, or participation in, certain parts of the Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in these terms and conditions or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
Certain portions, components, content and features of the Website are only available to individuals who purchase a subscription to a Service.
As a subscriber to one of the Services you agree to pay, using a valid form of payment detailed on the Website, the fixed and periodic charges and fees (including pre-payment fees) detailed on the Website, applicable taxes, and other charges and fees incurred in order to use such Services.
We reserve the right to increase charges and fees, or to institute new charges or fees at any time, upon reasonable advance notice communicated to you through a posting on the Website or e-mail.
- Use of our Website and Services
Unless otherwise specified, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Website and the material provided thereon, and the Services that you have subscribed to and in respect of which you have paid the applicable fees and charges, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with the provisions of this Agreement.
As a user of the Website or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter into this Agreement to use the Website and/or Services. If however you are below 18, you can register on the website or join one of our weight management plans only if accompanied and supported by one of your parents/guardian on a continuous basis.
To keep your username and password secret and not allow others access to your account or transfer it to another person. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from the sharing by you or the theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords.
The Website and Services are intended for use in India. You agree that you will only use the Services in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
Whilst we believe that the recommendations on our Website and Services will help you manage your weight we provide no guarantee or warranties, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate outcome.
You will promptly tell us of (i) any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, other Registered Users of which you become aware, and (ii) any known or suspected unauthorised access to your account.
We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. We have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law, either the letter or spirit of this Agreement, or upon the request of any third party.
You may not post on the Website, Simplyweight private groups, blog or any of the Services, transmit to other users, and communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Website or through the Services, that:
- promote racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Website or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually explicit, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intends to defraud or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, bots, worms or other harmful, malicious or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates or otherwise discloses another person’s personal information without his or her prior permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Website;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Website or Services;
- uses the Website or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities; or
- contains any materials which infringe or violate any third party’s right(s).
You warrant that you will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to us or to any other user. If information provided subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change.
You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Website or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you may cause substantial harm to us.
You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website and is compatible with the Website.
We will try to make the Website available but cannot guarantee or warrant that the Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or is error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
Your privilege to use this Website including our forums, blogs and contribution to any discussions depends on your compliance with the community standards and conduct guidelines set forth above. We may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of this Website and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, if you fail to adhere to our community standards and conduct guidelines, or these Terms & Conditions of Use, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in any Community Area.
Consultations & Weight Loss Plans
The consultations take place either face to face or are booked as a virtual consultation. Once a consultation has taken place you will be emailed with a personal weight management plan that will be catered to your needs only. Virtual consultation does not replace a face-to-face consultation. If you have joined one our weight management plan, it is important that you follow the instructions and engage on a regular basis. Outcomes will depend on your interaction with our experts and engagement with the plan. This is NOT an emergency service. In case of any medical emergency you should seek urgent help with your doctor or go to the nearest Accident and Emergency department.
The virtual consultation is a service provided by us. A virtual consultation may be given as a stand alone consultation or as part of a clinic plan. Virtual consultations may be used in lieu of in-person consultations, with the consent of the patient. In circumstances where the healthcare practitioner feels that a virtual consultation would be inappropriate for a particular patient, we may refuse to conduct a virtual consultation in place of an in-person one. Any information shared about your personal self during the consultation will be kept as strictly confidential.
Weight Management Plan
The weight management plan/package is an exclusive plan/package, which is personalised to your needs only. The fee for the plan/package does not include daily provision of food, cover for any medical emergencies or the treatment of any acute medical problems. The fee will also not cover any other cost of any other medications (other than agreed at the start of the plan) or investigations if required. You will be required to pay the fee upfront in full before the start of the plan. Your outcomes depend on your engagement in the plan. The results will vary from person to person.
Billing & Payments
Our clinic also has agreements with most insurance companies enabling your accounts to be settled directly with us. Invoices are sent to your insurer for direct payment; no copy will be sent to you. The clinic is not obliged to process invoices from other hospitals.
Your insurance company will usually notify you in writing that your claim is being settled. They will also inform you of any shortfalls you may have incurred and explain the reasons for them. It is advisable in these events to contact our accounts department for advice. Any excess payments should be made directly to us.
If there is an excess in the policy, this will be advised to you after we have been paid by insurers and you are then responsible for repayment of any such excess.
- Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that the Website and Services contain information, software, images, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively, “Content”) that are the property of us and/or our licensors and are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All Content is protected under UK copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and we own the copyright in and to the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content or are licensed to use such Content (including the selection co-ordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content).
All trademarks appearing on the Website and the Services are trademarks of their respective owners. Simplyweight is our trade name and registered trademark. Our commercial partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, contractors and other third parties may also have additional proprietary rights in the Content which they make available on the Website.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part without first obtaining our or the relevant third party’s prior written consent.
Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information or materials, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any of our or any third party’s proprietary information available via the Services or the Website.
By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services such as Advice, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorise sub-licenses of the foregoing. You further waive any moral rights you may have in any such information or content.
- User Information
You agree that you will not post any e-mail address, personal website address or profile page you may have on a third party website, or other contact information about yourself except where registering or maintaining your account with us.
We may use anonymous information from you and your experiences through the Services to improve the Services or for academic research purposes. This research may be published in journals, but it shall contain no personally identifiable information.
- Links to Third-Party Websites and Services
The Services may contain links to websites of third-parties, including without limitation, advertisers, which are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such websites.
We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse, recommend or accept any responsibility for the content on such third-party website.
Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or sponsors found on or through the Services (including payment and delivery of related goods or services, any personal information or opt-in contact information voluntarily given to advertisers, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertiser.
The Website and Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representations of any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses or damage sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, consequential or special loss.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Under no circumstances will our aggregate liability, in any form of action whatsoever in connection with this Agreement or the use of the Services or the Website, exceed the price paid by you for your account, or, if you have not paid for the use of any Services, the amount of Rs 10,000 or its equivalent, being a genuine pre-estimate of access to similar services as those provided by us from another service provider.
We do not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and, at our option, defend us, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising from your improper use of the Website or Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement or use by any other user of your account or the Services for which you have subscribed, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
We reserve the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with us in asserting any available defences.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Website or the Services (or, where relevant, when you expressly accept this Agreement when registering as a Registered User) and will remain in full force and effect unless and until terminated hereunder.
Either you or we may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion.
In the event that we terminate this Agreement and you have not breached this Agreement we will refund any pre-paid charges for any unexpired portion of your subscription period on a pro-rata basis.
In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to us will be non-refundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due.
If you have any complaints, need help or questions about the Website or the Services please read our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ section. If you cannot resolve the issue from reading those, please email us at: [email protected]
Simplyweight’s complaint process has 3 key stages:
- Local resolution
- Appeals to senior management
- Appeals to managing director
Stage 1- Local resolution
All complaints whether written or verbal must be documented either by the member of staff or the clinic manager. If the member of staff is not capable of dealing with the complaint, written details should be passed onto the clinic manager.
Staff must try to retain all complaints at a local level as escalating a complaint can result in a patient not returning. All letters responded to by staff must be checked by the clinic manager.
Stage 2- Appeal to senior management
The preferred outcome is local resolution of a complaint however if the complainant is dissatisfied after the initial response, they may direct their complaint to the senior management team. If the complainant is still not satisfied with the stage 2 responses, they may then direct their complaint to the Managing Director of Simplyweight.
Stage 3- Appeal to Managing Director
The Managing Director will review all aspects of the complaint and respond by either confirming the findings and actions taken in stages 1 and 2 of the process, or they may reach a separate conclusion as to the appropriate outcome.
If the complaint related to clinical care, the clinic manager will escalate to the medical director in the investigation and drafting of the response.
A copy of the Procedure for Handling and Investigating Complaints will be provided to any patient or patient’s relative on request.
Timescales for Handling and Investigating Complaints
All complaints will receive a written acknowledgment within 2 working days of receipt (unless a full reply can be sent within 5 working days).
A full response will be made within 20 working days of receipt of the complaint (if this not possible a letter, explaining the reason for the delay will be sent to the complainant and a full response will be made within 5 working days of the conclusion of the process).
Cancellations of Your Online Plan
11.1 If you become a paid member of our “Simplyweight Online Plan”, “Simplyweight App”, “Online Plan” or the “App”, you have a short “cooling off period” when you have the right to cancel your plan for a full refund.
11.2 The right finishes 14 calendar days after enrolling OR after completing your initial medical questionnaire OR after using any of the features of your online plan/app – whichever occurs first. Following the termination of your right to cancel, you will only be able to cancel your plan after your current billing cycle (a month or a year) and will not be entitled to any partial or full refund.
11.3 You may cancel directly via the app on your billing page. Please note that when you cancel your membership or switch between monthly or yearly memberships, the change will only take effect at the end of your current billing cycle. For example, your current billing cycle renews on 20th June and you decide to cancel your membership on 10th June. This means you will be able to access your account until 20th June and will not be charged further.
11.4 It is not possible to pause your Online Plan so we recommend cancelling the service for any period where you’re unable to use it. You can rejoin later with the same email and have your stats retained for you. We will not be able to offer partial or full refunds for any time period where a member didn’t engage with the app or utilise the service for any reason.
Renewals and switching plans
In order to provide continuous service whilst you are on the membership, we will automatically renew all paid subscriptions for Services on a monthly or yearly basis according to the plan chosen. Payment is taken at the start of each new billing cycle and may take a few days to appear on your account. If the payment date is one that does not occur each month (e.g. 31st), then you will be billed on the last day of the month instead.
By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals.
Whether you pay monthly or yearly, you will receive all the same benefits and features of Simplyweight’s Online Plan.
If you’d like to switch between monthly and yearly payment plans, you can do this via your dashboard → billing settings.
Once you confirm the switch, you will continue to stay on your current plan until the last date of the billing cycle and then be switched over to your new plan.
E.g. If your monthly subscription is billed on 12th June and you decide to switch to yearly on 2nd June, you will remain on the monthly plan until the 12th, after which you’ll be charged on a yearly basis.
Your billing page will tell you when your switchover date is in case you wish to change your mind and stay on your current plan.
- General Provisions
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Details of disclaimer are provided below:
The Simplyweight website is designed for information purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for any advice or treatment prescribed by your doctor. Information given here should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem. Also, if you have any medical condition which may be adversely affected by exercise you should consult your doctor before following any exercise information given here.
The tools and information on the Simplyweight website or its products are intended as an aid to weight loss and weight maintenance.
The information provided within all aspects of the website, products and listed telephone numbers is not designed to replace a face to face consultation with a medical professional.
Before you start the plan or make any changes based on information from the forum or Simplyweight website, you should consult your doctor. If you experience any discomfort, distress, pain, inappropriate weight loss or any other symptoms, you should immediately consult your doctor. Do not continue with any changes you have made or continue with the plan until you have consulted your doctor. The weight loss plan and the information you obtain from this website is NOT intended for persons below the age of 18, without supervision from a trained medical professional and those who have not consulted their doctor.
Callers or visitors to the website that take any advice given or gleaned from the website in isolation, that is without prior consultation with their health care provider do so at their own risk.
The website and phone lines are not intended for emergency use. In the event of a medical emergency please dial the local emergency number in the country you are in.
This service is not intended for diagnosis or prognosis. Any diagnoses given are tentative only and are designed to be backed up by a full face to face medical examination by a suitably qualified professional.
This website is provided for information purposes only. The information found is not a substitute for face to face medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. Simplyweight is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this website.
Many of the links from Simplyweight are to reputable institutions and societies and the content contained within can be a useful source of information. However, not all of the medical resources on the World Wide Web are authoritative or current. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the web may not be appropriate and may result in harm. Simplyweight accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked websites or any information contained in them.
The information contained in Simplyweight World Wide Web pages could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Simplyweight reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages, at any time and without notice.
All links contained in Simplyweight World Wide Web pages were correct at time of going online. Simplyweight cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information. The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of India and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.
Private Community Group Rules
15.1 Simplyweight’s Group Rules
- These rules are in place so that our groups can be a safe, friendly and supportive space for our members. Please follow the rules so that your experience with Simplyweight is a positive one for yourself and others. We do not entertain negotiating any of the rules and repeated breaches of the rules may result in the member being removed from the group (without being given access to another group for the rest of their plan) or in worst cases, having their membership terminated.
- Simplyweight is not liable for any information or advice (misleading or otherwise) that may be posted on any of the groups by any member. Posts by group members are never to be considered as medical advice or as a replacement for a medical opinion from a doctor or healthcare professional.
- Posts shared by the Simplyweight team are general purpose content and should not be considered as personalised medical advice. Please also note that scientific research is ever evolving and we keep updating our knowledge base to serve you in the best way possible. This means a post made in the past may no longer be relevant if new updated information is out there. Also what works for one individual may not work for another. In case of any doubt we always recommend speaking directly to your doctor or booking a consultation with Simplyweight for 1-2-1 support.
- Be careful when giving out personal information such as your full name, phone number, email and other identifiable information to other members. All members are requested to keep the communication exclusively within the boundaries of their group. Simplyweight is not liable for any repercussions after you choose to disclose any personal information to other members. Please remember that although we keep the group private from our end, we cannot guarantee what another person may do with your information. You take full responsibility if you decide to share such information or contact any member outside the Simplyweight Online Plan.
- You must use your real name written out fully. This can be just your first name and if you wish, an initial for your last name. This is to enable genuine trust and connections to form between group members.
- Your profile picture should ideally be of you so that other members can put a face to a name. If you don’t wish to share your own picture then you may use a picture that motivates you or makes you happy. Images depicting any nudity, violence, swearing, symbols of hate or controversy are not allowed and may be deleted.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit, move, combine or close any group (or a discussion/thread within the group) for any reason, in its sole discretion and without notice. In cases where the group has to be closed, we will endeavour to match the member to another group with minimal disturbance. We cannot guarantee a specific time frame for arranging a place in a group, as this depends on group numbers and other factors of suitability.
- Group users shall not canvass or provoke our members to join or purchase other weight loss products, services, plans, forums, social media groups or competitors of any kind. This is considered “competitive” behaviour which goes against our purpose.
- We do not allow any members to sell products or services on our Website, Online Plan or any of our social media channels, directly or indirectly via another website. Soliciting members to contact you outside the Online Plan to purchase products/services may result in losing access to your membership and a permanent ban.
- Trolling/Flaming is not allowed in our groups. This means you agree not to flame, taunt, insult, harass or disrespect any user of this forum.
- Group discussions or comments that bring Simplyweight or any other organisation into disrepute, violate any laws, are vulgar, obscene, hateful, racist, threatening, cruelty, sexually orientated will be removed without question or debate. At the discretion of the Simplyweight Team, the membership of any offending parties may be terminated without refund and they may be permanently banned from using Simplyweight Services in future.
- We reserve the right to delete unsuitable group topics, discussions or comments if they are found to be off-topic or irrelevant.
- Simplyweight reserves the right to disable posting abilities of any member that violates any of the terms of membership, without warning or notice.
- Simplyweight has a zero tolerance policy toward spam. Any offending members may receive a warning or in case of repeated offence, have their membership terminated without refund and get banned from our Services in future.
- Abuse of the edit post facility will result in instant termination of your access.
- NO SHOUTING – Typing in all capital letters is considered shouting and is thus deemed to be rude behaviour.
- No TXT speak – Words should be typed in full form so that they are easy to understand for other people who may not be used to text speak.
- Simplyweight does not allow cryptic or coded posts that attempt to bypass any of our group rules. Suspected posts will be deleted immediately and offending members may have their plans terminated.
- In any instance where our team deems it necessary to terminate a membership and/or ban a member from future access, the member loses the right to any refund, partial or full.
- Be welcoming of new members. When new joiners arrive, say “hi” and welcome them. Help them navigate the Online Plan and the various features it offers. This will encourage them to be more confident in posting and joining discussions.
- No posts of an overtly political or controversial nature OR posts promoting advocacy of particular personal, medical, legal, religious, political, or non-profit causes. The forums are intended for offering mutual personal support. Debating controversial subjects should be taken elsewhere.
- Simplyweight core values are rooted in spirituality as well as science. We do not promote any particular religion over another, but focus on the fundamental spiritual lessons that aim to uplift humanity as a whole. Many people need to draw on their faith to help their transformation, so we do allow this to be discussed as long as it is in context and related to your weight loss journey. What we do not tolerate is judgement of others based on their beliefs, religion or practices. Neither do we tolerate any attempts to convert other members or coerce them into agreeing with your views. Members who fail to respect these terms will have their membership terminated and may be banned from using our Services in future.
Breakage of these rules may result in an instant ban and termination of plan without refund.
15.2 You are responsible for any personal information that you include as part of any posting anywhere on Simpyweight’s Website (www.simplyweight.in) and you alone are responsible for material that you post.
15.3 Your email address and phone number are private on the Online Plan. Once you give it to somebody else, this is then beyond our control.
15.4 Simplyweight’s Group Rules are intended to protect our users to the best of our ability. We will endeavour to make Simplyweight groups a safe and comfortable environment for all our members. We subscribe to all applicable international laws and will not hesitate to turn any illegal posting or behaviour to the appropriate authorities.
15.5 The submitting user retains ownership of such Simplyweight Public Content; with respect to publicly-available statistical content which is generated by the site to monitor and display content activity, such content is owned by Simplyweight. In each such case, the submitting user grants Simplyweight the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, all subject to the terms of any applicable license.
15.6 Simplyweight does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users in the Groups or elsewhere in the Service. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of Simplyweight.
15.7 Simplyweight respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Simplyweight may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers, and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
15.8 If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on any Simplyweight Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact us on [email protected] immediately.
15.9 On these Websites you may be offered automatic links to other sites. This may be websites that we think you may find interesting or useful, but you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from Simplyweight and that Simplyweigt does not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
15.10 Each user shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Simplyweight, and affiliates and their respective officers, employees and agents, and each of Simplyweight‘s Website partners, from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of that user’s acts or omissions, including claims arising out of that user’s use of the Simplyweight Websites; his or her submission, posting or transmission of Content or his or her violation of the Terms.
15.11 Simplyweight reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional terms and conditions that apply to specific parts of the Service. Such additional terms and conditions will be posted in the relevant parts of the Service, and will be clearly identified. Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional terms and conditions. Simplyweight has the right to terminate your ability to access the site and its service, for any reason, without notice.
- Contests, Sweepstakes and Giveaways
16.1 All Contests run by the Promoter (Simplyweight), will implement Contest Rules which will be provided in the contest promotional material. Entrants must read and abide by the rules before participating in any Contest. Each contest may be subject to a different set of rules so it’s important to read through them each time before participating.
16.2 All Contests require a minimum age of 18 years to enter.
- Webinars & Online Events