Improving sleep hygiene is essential for better rest and overall health. Signs of poor sleep hygiene include difficulty falling asleep and daytime fatigue. To maintain good sleep hygiene:
- Stick to a consistent sleep schedule.
- Establish a relaxing bedtime routine.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and electronics before bed.
- Practice relaxation techniques.
- Get regular exercise and create a comfortable sleep environment.
Prioritising sleep hygiene can lead to improved well-being, but consult a healthcare professional for persistent sleep issues.
Original article posted here: https://www.thelondonobesityclinic.co.in/how-to-have-good-sleep-hygiene/